"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Day of School!

Oh my gosh. It's finally here and it's over!

We just had a half day today and we didn't actually have any classes. It was more of a clean-up-your-classroom day. Students are allowed to come, but lunch isn't served, there isn't a bell schedule, and basically they just wander.
I had to finish up some paperwork, so I didn't get to start cleaning up my classroom until about 9:30. Talk about a quick clean up! My room felt like a disaster and I had until our faculty luncheon at 12:00pm. Yikes.
Somehow it worked out though! There are still a few little things I would have liked to clean up, but for the most part, it is taken care of. Summer here I come!

1 comment: