"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teacher drawings

At the end of the year, the art classes draw huge, poster-sized drawings of almost every faculty member. The art teacher helps with touch-ups, but for the most part, the students do it all. The posters are then hung up by the main office. One of my students drew mine, so today I had him hold it up so I could take a picture.

A couple weeks ago when he was explaining the project to me, first of all, I had no idea what he was talking about because I haven't been at Centennial. I asked him why he chose me, and he said that no one else knew who I was. How flattering. Besides that, he said that the smile he drew was a crazy one...as in it made me look like I need to be in an insane-asylum. Isn't he just charming? Well, here's the picture, so you can decide for yourself:


Isn't it great? I was the only teacher with curly hair. And the glasses aren't half bad. My eyes aren't blue, but hey, I can't be too picky, right?

-Ms. Damron-

1 comment: