"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mr. Christen

Another first year teacher, Mr. Christen, teaches 7th grade science. He's a pretty good friend and we always enjoy sharing stories. He's also great about covering IEPs if I need him at the last minute. Love that man! Anyway, during one IEP I let him look at my computer to see the IEP. When the IEP ended, he said, "You're going to want to look at your computer."

This is what I found:

I am Miss Damron and I think I am cool. Unfortunately I must live with the fact that I am not as cool as Mr. Christen. Oh, how I wish I could be as cool as Mr. Christen. I sure hope that he never finds this secret note about my desire to be as cool as him.


Sniff, sniff.


Adieu.

Is that great or what?

The students all love him because he's such a fun teacher. Some students in the computer classes worked with photoshop and used his picture to make this little gem:







He told me about this picture and said that he was walking down the hall and just saw it. Talk about a shocker! It made me laugh.

I'm so grateful for wonderful teachers who are also my friends. :)

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment