"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"You are the best Resource Learning teacher."

Tuesday, which was the first day back from Fall Break, a sweet girl in my first period gave me this note:


It says: "Thank yoo for makeing me be sussesful and for helping me. You are the best Resorce Learning teacher." It has a heart sticker and she included that cute turtle eraser. Isn't that the sweetest?

-Ms. Damron-

By the way, I realize that the spelling may seem funny, but it really is a struggle for some kids. Imagine struggling with reading and spelling or simple math. It would be hard dangit!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you are teaching and loving it. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete