"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Friday, October 5, 2012

Do sheep have suicidal attempts?

It's Friday! Blessed day!

I'm still at work on a Friday and it's 4:30 pm. I helped a student with some science work until 3:40 pm. She told me she felt like a loser for staying after school on a Friday. I told her I understood how she felt!

Anyway, I have a student in my 2nd period that is absolutely hilarious. Today he asked,

"Do sheep have suicidal attempts? My dad says sheep are stupid..."

Oh my gosh. He's so funny because he's always so serious when he asks these kind of questions!

Later on that period he said,

"Ms. Damron? Can I look up if sheep have suicidal attempts?"

I told him no, but later on I heard him saying, "Their brains are so tiny..."

I love what I do.

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment