"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"She's giving me THE LOOK!"

In 2nd period a few days ago, I was helping a student with something and I overheard another student teasing a student saying, "Billy! Where's your binder? Do you know where it is?!"

I didn't quite know what was going on, but I knew something fishy was going on, so I just looked directly at that student and this was the reaction I got:

"She's giving me THE LOOK!"

He pulled out that student's binder from between the desks, then went on a rant for a good 60 seconds about my "look."

He was saying things like,

"Did you see the look she gave me?!"

"She gave me THE LOOK!"

Then he topped it off with, "You would be a great mom. You would just give your kids the LOOK and they would do whatever you wanted them to do."

It was SO FUNNY.

Later that same period, one of my students said, "You will make a great mom because you've already had so much experience with teenagers!"

When I mentioned that comment to my assistant principal and one of the counselors, they laughed and said that it might not make me a better mom because I will know what's coming and just want to kill them! (I don't remember exactly what they said, but that's close enough.)

Gotta love my students!

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment