"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Monday, April 2, 2012

Booger-covered sticks and toilet water

EW.

During 3rd period today a couple of the Aides from Mrs. Zuber's classroom came into my classroom with some...interesting food. The brought me, and I quote,

"Booger-covered sticks" and "toilet water."

What might that be, you ask? They looked like this:


The "booger-covered" sticks might have been pretzel sticks covered in Whiz Cheese dyed green and the "toilet water" might have been Sprite that had ice cubes with tootsie rolls frozen in them...but I don't know. It all looked awfully sketchy to me.
The best part is that one of the Aides, Liz, came back after school and asked me if I tasted them. Ew. I had a hard time looking at them...

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment