"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Friday, January 11, 2013

A stolen pen

This is another 2nd period funny from before Christmas (12/3/12). I wrote this on a post-it note so that it would be forever remembered/so I would remember it word for word to write on this blog. :)

Student #1: Where did my pen go? (#2) stole my pen!

Student #2: I did not steal your pen! [stomps over to the rule chart] I follow rule #4! Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.

Student #3: (whispers to me) I stole the pen!

Student #1 is still complaining...

Student #3: Gentlemen - let's be calm. (admits to the pen thievery)

Student #1: YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY.


This particular day seemed a little chaotic to me and there were only four students that day. Another conversation went like this:

Me: There are only four of you and this has been the most unproductive day!

Student #2: Not for me!

Me: You were pretending to walk across a sky scraper! (Think ninja and mission impossible - he was definitely imitating that)

Student #2: That's because I'm a secret agent (spins) - don't be jealous of this!

I just love these students!

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment