"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Life is SOOOOO good.

I absolutely LOVE my job. At the beginning of this school year I remember thinking, "I can't believe this is my job. I get paid to do what I love!" Be jealous.

I have such great students this year! And I had a couple of previous students who are now in high school stop by and say hi. That just makes me feel good!
I also love the students that I had last year. There are a couple that complain quite a bit and they aren't what I would call happy to be in my class again, but for the most part, past students are happy to be with me.

I also feel so much more confident. And I actually have a plan! I know what I want to accomplish with my students and I know how to do it. My prep is so much lighter this year. I'm still getting organized and changing things, but it's not as willy-nilly as last year. (Can I even use that word? haha)

Basically I am happy and excited for another school year. Oh life is just wonderful!

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment