"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Friday, February 17, 2012

Get Married!

Bahahaha

I love my students. In my second period today we were talking about something random and my students asked me if I was married. When I said I wasn't, they were all shocked. I wear a ring on my right ring-finger, but it seems to confuse them and half of them think I'm married.

Well, when I corrected them and let them know that I was not married, on girl said, quite forcefully, "Get married!"

I cracked up over this. Another girl said, "Aren't you dating that boy with the curly hair?"
When I said that we broke up, she said, "Oh. Well you can do better. He had weird hair."

Another girl said, "He looks like that guy from Twilight - the one who always looked like he was in pain."


Oh my hilarious. I was seriously cracking up. I wouldn't say I could "do better" because I think Cameron is a very attractive man. And I highly disagree that he looks like what's-his-name from Twilight, but that was such a funny conversation! (Cameron would die if he knew he had been compared to someone from Twilight.) It had to be shared. :)

-Ms. Damron-

2 comments:

  1. Cameron is much better looking than Jasper, especially since he doesn't look constipated all the time :)

    ReplyDelete