"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Did you see that wildebeest herd go through the hall today?

I went across the hall and talked to one of my favorite teachers, Lisa Fisher, after school today. There was a student taking a test in her class, and we just chatted about random things. I'm pretty sure that student is convinced that teachers are completely insane (which we are, but still, why let that secret out?).

During our conversation, Lisa said, "Hey. Did you see that wildebeest herd come through the hall today? It was like Lion King!" I cracked up because yes and yes! I was standing outside my door and all of a sudden, a group of students stampeded right on by. I was in such shock that I couldn't even shout "No running in the halls!" It was crazy.

Here is the Lion King version of a wildebeest stampede. But I warn you, the video is sad, so you might only want to watch the first minute or so to get an idea of what ran through my hall.




Visit this website to see some amazing pictures of a wildebeest stampede.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063219/Amazing-pictures-wildebeest-stampeding-Africa.html

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment