"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Gifts

Christmas break is HERE!!! I am beyond excited, yet it doesn't quite seem real. I have really been looking forward to the gift exchange that happens among faculty members. Why have I been so excited? Because I made the most DARLING pinecone Christmas trees. I got the idea from Pinterest, and after chatting with a friend about making Christmas crafts, we decided to get together and make these:





I successfully made 15 and they were a hit! I gave cookies to the gentlemen friends (I didn't think they would appreciate them as much), but I was seriously so excited to give them away. The endeavor took about 5 hours total, but it was worth it. I love exploring my crafty side!

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment