"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Thursday, December 8, 2011

CMS Dance Recital


Centennial has ballroom dance classes as electives and I went to the recital tonight.

Can I just say that it was legit?! The kids did a fantastic job. It was really neat seeing some of my kids perform. There are some talented dancers in there. All I can say is don't stop dancing! Build that talent and see where you end up!

Instead of listening to the announcement or checking the calendar to see what events are going on, I talked to the teacher across the hall and she mentioned that she was going to the recital. I would have gone with her last night, but I had institute and I was in charge of the food. So I invited one of my roommates, RachelAnne and we went tonight.

It was actually much better than I would have though. It was slightly humorous to see some short young men who haven't quite hit their growth spurt dancing with girls a head taller then them. They'll grow into themselves. Hopefully. haha

I can't wait to go to school tomorrow and tell my students how much I enjoyed watching them! I'm glad I went. :)

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment