"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Friday, October 14, 2011

Random funniness

I thought I would take the time to share some random funny quotes or moments lately:

While walking down the hall before school one day, there were three students huddled by a door. One student had his violin out and he was playing it. His violin case was open on the floor, and I heard him say, "Spare change?"

One my fashion divas from 4th period came in today and told me she had a science worksheet to do during class and then she said, "You look really hott in jeans by the way." Then she walked off.

During that class meeting I had 2nd period this past Tuesday, I was commenting on the fact that one of the boys NEVER stopped talking. Do you know what his buddy said? "WE NEED TO LOBOTOMIZE HIM! It's the only option." Then he took the piece of paper I was writing notes on and wrote "lobotumize Bob." (I changed the name.) I couldn't stop laughing.

Another comment that happened during 2nd period one day was with regards to how organized I am! The new 7th grade student that joined the class asked where something was or how we did something (I can't quite remember) and one of the girls in the class said, "Ms. Damron is very organized. If she says its there - it's there."

-Ms. Damron-

No comments:

Post a Comment