"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Paparazzi

My students are obsessed with taking pictures of themselves and each other on our class iPads. I have so many attractive shots of myself taken by my students. (I'm being sarcastic here - those children can take some heinous pictures.) I jokingly told them that I feel like they are my own personal stalkers...or paparazzi (to put it nicer). I may randomly share pictures that I discover on my iPads because some pictures just need to be shared.

Here is one for you:


This one is currently the background of one of the iPads. This one isn't as bad as some other ones.

As it is Christmas, this picture was taken last Friday, December 19:


There can be a few good ones I suppose. :)

-Ms. Damron-

1 comment: