"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming." -- Goethe

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Funny(ish) jokes

So I found this piece of paper with some jokes I wrote down from an assembly back in September or October. Enjoy.

Why did the book fall off the desk?
Because there was an earthquake.

Why did the sign fall over?
Because the wind blew it down.

Why did the plane crash?
Because the pilot was a potato.

I know the jokes are a bit on the ridiculous/slightly not funny side, but they made me laugh. Especially the"pilot is a potato" one. At that same assembly, the Student Council put on a show in the cafeteria. I will never forget the sight of a little 7th or 8th grade boy who was kneeling down at the front row singing along with the Taylor Swift song that was playing. He was getting so into it and he know every single word! Man I love middle school

No comments:

Post a Comment